CMA MUSIC FESTIVAL
FRIDAY, JUNE 10TH THRU SUNDAY, JUNE 12TH
(3 DAYS AND 2 NIGHTS)
PROUDLY PRODUCED BY
“DREAM TRIP OF A LIFETIME”
EVENING SUPERSTAR CONCERT SERIES
AT NISSAN STADIUM
DAYTIME CONCERT SERIES
ARTIST EXHIBIT BOOTHS, PERFORMANCE STAGES,
ARTIST & COUNTRY ARTIFACTS AND SHOPPING MARKET PLACE
COUNTRY MUSIC HALL OF FAME & MUSEUM
MUSIC ROW RECORDING STUDIO TOUR
WILD HORSE SALOON DANCE PARTY
MUSIC ROW DRIVING TOUR
LOWER MUSIC ROW WALKING TOUR
HONKY TONKIN’ ON LOWER BROADWAY
OPRY MILLS ENTERTAINMENT & SHOPPING COMPLEX
DELUXE LODGING AT HOTEL PRESTON
DELUXE GROUND TRANSPORTATION
AIRPORT GREETINGS & ALOHAS
GROUP MEETING, GREETINGS & INTRODUCTIONS
WELCOME RECEPTION & BON VOYAGE PARTY
COMPREHENSIVE ELECTRONIC TRIP WINNER KIT
TRIP PARTICIPANT LAMINATES & LANYARDS
TRIP WINNER CONGRATULATIONS TELEPHONE CALL FROM J.D. HAAS
TRIP WINNER CONGRATULATIONS EMAIL NEWSLETTER
WORLD CLASS TRIP STAFF
HOST & ESCORT AT ALL EVENTS
24 HOUR-A-DAY EMERGENCY ACCESS
35 YEARS OF WORLD CLASS SERVICE
TRIP HOST J.D. HAAS
* EACH TRIP IS FOR ONE WINNER AND THEIR GUEST.
DOES NOT INCLUDE MEALS OR SPENDING CASH.
ALL TRIP EVENTS, VENUES AND DATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
OPTIONAL AIRFARE PACKAGES AVAILABLE
ALPHA MEDIA’S CONTEST-SPECIFIC RULES FOR THE
CMA MUSIC FESTIVAL CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
These contest-specific rules should be read in conjunction with Alpha Media’s General Contest Rules, which are applicable to all contests conducted by Alpha Media Holdings LLC and/or its subsidiaries (including licensee subsidiaries).
Sponsor(s): KZEN-FM, 1418 25th Street, Columbus, NE 68601, Greiner’s Beds, Bedrooms & Floor Coverings, 4320 Howard Blvd, Columbus, NE 68601, Great Western Bank, 1464 26th Avenue, Columbus, NE 68601, Country Partners Co-op, 2504 Old Mill Road, Albion, NE, The Fort Western Store, 3315 21st St, Columbus, NE 68601, Kobza Auction & Realty, 1582 Industrial Road, David City, NE 68632, Osceola Implement, 341 Highway 81-92, P.O. Box 200, Osceola, NE 68651, and Heartland Jewelry, 309 W. Church St., Albion, NE 68620.
- Promotional Period: The CMA Music Festival contest (the “Promotion”) begins on or around April 5, 2016, at 6:00am CDT and ends at 10:00am CDT on or about May 20, 2016 (the “Promotional Period”).
- Entry Deadline: The deadline to submit entries is May 20, 2016 at 10:00am, CDT.
- Eligibility Restrictions: The Promotion is open to all legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia (except NY and FL) who are 18 – years of age or older at the time of entry and who live in the state of Nebraska. Employees of KZEN-FM (the “Station”), its parent, subsidiary, and affiliated entities, its advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other broadcast stations in the Station’s listening area, and the members of their immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings or children) or households (whether related or not) are ineligible to participate or win. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void outside the United States, in NY and FL, as applicable, and where prohibited
“Only one winner per household is permitted.” OR “Individuals may only win a Station-conducted contest/sweepstakes once every thirty (30) days.”]
Entrants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from any individual who does not meet the eligibility requirements, and will also delete any entry as required by law.
- Entry Method: To participate in the Promotion, you may enter via the following:
ON LOCATION – KZEN-FM, 1418 25th Street, Columbus, NE 68601, Greiner’s Beds, Bedrooms & Floor Coverings, 4320 Howard Blvd, Columbus, NE 68601, Great Western Bank, 1464 26th Avenue, Columbus, NE 68601, Country Partners Co-op, 2504 Old Mill Road, Albion, NE, The Fort Western Store, 3315 21st St, Columbus, NE 68601, Kobza Auction & Realty, 1582 Industrial Road, David City, NE 68632, Osceola Implement, 341 Highway 81-92, P.O. Box 200, Osceola, NE 68651, and Heartland Jewelry, 309 W. Church St., Albion, NE 68620, during regular business hours. Entrants must provide all requested information, including their first and last name, complete postal address (street, city, state, and zip code), email address, telephone number, and date of birth.
VIA FACEBOOK – Visit the Station Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/kzen.columbus. Contest entries WILL NOT be accepted via the station Facebook page. Listeners/users will be “invited” to enter via the website MyCentralNebraska.com.
VIA TELEPHONE – Individuals may qualify by being the correct caller at 402-562-6400 after they hear the CMA sounder aired on KZEN-FM. At the time of their call entrants must provide all requested information, including their first and last name, complete postal address (street, city, state, and zip code), email address, telephone number, and date of birth. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by Station. The contest/sweepstakes administrator’s telephone system is the official time keeping device for the Promotion.
Individuals may qualify on air one (1) time during the length of the contest.
- Prizes: One (1) overall grand prize to the CMA Music Festival will be awarded. The grand prize will consist 3 days and 2 nights at the CMA Music Festival in Nashville, TN, airfare for two, accommodations at Hotel Preston, ground transportation, 2 tickets to the Evening Superstar Concert Series and 2 tickets to the Daytime Concert Series. Approx. Value ($3,500).
- Odds of Winning:
ODDS OF WINNING THE QUALIFYING PRIZE DEPENDS UPON THE NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED, AS APPLICABLE. Odds of the winning the Grand Prize are 1 in 12. As the Grand Prize winner will be selected from the finalist submitted by the 12 participating markets.
- Winner Selection and Notification:
Decisions of Station management with respect to the Promotion are final.
Local finalists will be drawn at 10:00am on May 20, 2016. Grand Prize winner randomly selected from the finalists submitted by the 12 participating markets on May 23, 2016.
Grand Prize Winner will be notified by phone.
- Official Rules and Winner List: To obtain a copy of the General Contest Rules, these contest-specific rules, or a list of winner(s) following completion of the Promotion (please specify which), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (VT residents may omit return postage) specifying “General Contest Rules,” “Contest-Specific Rules,” or “Winner List” to CMA Music Festival Contest Winner List or Official Rules Request, KZEN-FM, 1418 25th Street, Columbus, NE 68601. A copy of the General Contest Rules, contest-specific rules, and a list of winner(s) (when complete) are also available during regular business hours at the main studio of KZEN-FM, 1418 25th Street, Columbus, NE 68601All such requests must be received within thirty (30) days following completion of the Promotion.