“We encourage Commodity Classic attendees to come out for one of the biggest and best events at Commodity Classic,” said Michael Cunningham, ASA Soy Social and Auction Chairman and ASA Director. “Not only do you have a chance to win a $200 gift card, but you’ll also avoid long lines to purchase tickets.”
Every year, with tremendous industry and state association support, the Soy Social and Auction continues to break records. ASA is asking fellow soybean producers and industry supporters to “Join the Soybean Stampede” on Thursday, Feb. 27, at the 2014 Commodity Classic in San Antonio, Texas.
For 2014, ASA is offering the following tickets for individuals, couples and for auction only. The ticket prices for the 2014 Soy Social and Auction are:
• Individual: $79.00 (before noon on Thursday, Feb. 27)
• Couples: $144.00 (before noon on Thursday, Feb. 27)
• Auction Only: $44.00 (before noon on Thursday, Feb. 27)
• Individual: $89.00 (At door registration)
• Couples: $154.00 (At door registration)
• Auction Only: $44.00
• Individuals who purchase Auction Only tickets will only be allowed to enter at 6:30 p.m.
This year, ASA is continuing to offer the following events to make the Soy Social and Auction experience one-of-a-kind. These events include:
• “First Sighting Party” – ASA is pleased to announce Intelliair as the sponsor for the “First Sighting Party.”
• VIP Seating Areas –ASA is offering not just one, but multiple VIP seating areas for the Soy Social and Auction. Each VIP seating area will feature comfortable couches and chairs and your own private server so you don’t miss a minute of the auction. Each VIP seating area will seat the winning bidder and five of his/her closest friends. The first VIP seating area will be auctioned off at the ASA December Board Meeting, the second will be auctioned off at the 2014 ASA Soybean Leadership College and the third will be auctioned at the start of the live auction.
• Commemorative Hat and Apparel Auction – ASA is pleased to have Renewable Energy Group as the sponsor again for this year’s Commemorative Hat and Apparel auction.
• Mystery Box Auction Item – ASA is pleased to have Bayer CropScience as the sponsor for the Mystery Box Auction Item as part of the live auction.
“I encourage everyone to visit the Soy Social and Auction webpage and look at all of the great items to bid on,” Cunningham said. “We are offering exotic trips, farming equipment, luxury vacations, autographed memorabilia and many other items.”
To view some of the items available for the Soy Social and Auction visit the ASA website. The Soy Social and Auction benefits SoyPAC, ASA’s political action committee. For more information about registering, donating or sponsoring the ninth annual Soy Social and Auction, contact Byron Keelin at (314) 754-1355 or email email@example.com.