Norfolk Propane Fire

Norfolk, NE (AP) – Authorities in northeast Nebraska say an unattended propane turkey fryer ignited a fire that caused about $30,000 worth of damage to a garage.
The Norfolk Fire Division responded to the home on Sunday and found smoke billowing out of the windows and roof of the garage. Firefighters say there were several small propane tanks that were venting because of heat from the flames.It took responders about 15 minutes to extinguish the blaze. No injuries were reported.